Mise à jour le   10/03/2023


Erasmus+ or BCI (interuniversity cooperation office) students

If you would like to study at the UBO as part of the Erasmus+ or BCI exchange programme, please contact your home university’s International Department. They will be able to tell you the institutions your university has signed bilateral agreements with and the relevant conditions for participating in the programme.

If you are from a European Union country please go to our our platform and enter Erasmus+ in the type of agreement (type d’accord) section.

For more information about UBO courses, take a look at our course catalogue (catalogue des formations).


Students studying at UBO as part of an agreement (étudiant sous convention)

If you would like to study at UBO in the framework of a cooperation agreement with your home university, please contact your home university’s International Department directly. They will inform you of the relevant conditions for an inter-university mobility stay.

If you would like to study at UBO as an exchange student (étudiant en programme d’échange) for one or two semesters. Here are the steps to follow:

Check that there is an Erasmus agreement between your home university and UBO and that it corresponds to your field of study.

Contact the International Department of your home university. They will inform you of the relevant procedures for an international mobility stay.

Congratulations! You have been selected by your university for an Erasmus+ mobility stay!

Your university will send the UBO your application (before 15 May for semester 1, and before 15 November for semester 2).

The UBO Department of Studies and Student Life (DEVE) will let you know if your application has been accepted or rejected. If you are accepted you will receive an email informing you of the registration procedures (university calendar, forms to fill in and paperwork required for accommodation in a university residence, etc.).


  • Ludmila Guillotin

    Gestionnaire de la mobilité et communication