Here you can find out about the different scholarships and grants available.
EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract talented foreign students to their Masters’ and PhD programmes.
The two disciplinary fields concerned by the Eiffel grants are:
Sciences and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and Digital Technologies
- Engineering Sciences and Engineering
Human and Social Sciences
- French history, language and civilizations
- Law and Political Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Dossiers: all applications must go through the Department of Studies and Student Life (DEVE) who centralize all applications and send the dossiers to Campus France. Under no circumstances should students send the application directly to Campus France as it will immediately be rejected. In addition, candidates who are put forward by more than one institution will also be rejected.
- Nationality: this programme is reserved for foreign students. Candidates with dual nationality, one of which is French, are not eligible.
- Age: For the Master’s level: candidates must be up to and including 25 years old during the 2023 application campaign (in other words, born after March 1997). For the Doctoral level: candidates must be up to and including 30 years old during the 2023 application campaign (in other words, born after March 1992).
- Training courses concerned: candidates are eligible if they wish to continue their studies after a Master’s-level qualification, including an Engineering degree, and if they are doctoral candidates. French training courses that are delocalized abroad are not concerned. Courses in the framework of an apprenticeship contract (contrat d’apprentissage) or professionalization contract are not eligible for Eiffel scholarships.
- Accumulation of scholarships: foreign students who already have a French government scholarship or grant in the scope of another programme, at the time of application, are not eligible, even if it is a scholarship/grant that only covers social security (couverture sociale).
- Eiffel Scholarship Master’s level: applications from students whose dossier was not retained during a previous selection process are inadmissible, even if the application is put forward by a different institution or in another study area. Applications from students who have already received a Master’s-degree level Eiffel scholarship are inadmissible for this same level.
- Eiffel Scholarship Doctoral level: institutions can present candidates for a doctoral scholarship who have already received a scholarship at the Master’s level. Candidates who have already received an Eiffel scholarship in the scope of their Doctoral studies are not eligible once again for an Eiffel Scholarship. Applications from students whose dossier was not retained during a previous selection process are inadmissible, even if the application is put forward by a different institution or in another study area.
- French Language requirements: it is important that candidates have a level of French that matches the level required by the training course. For doctoral students: Students from abroad are given priority over students already living in France. For Master’s degree students: students currently studying in France are not eligible.
How to apply?
Step 1: check you are eligible by consulting the Eiffel Scholarship rules and regulations for students
Step 2: (for DOCTORAL students): contact your thesis director for any additional information.
Step 3: send an email to DEVE indicating: 1) Your nationality, 2) the training course you would like to enroll on at UBO (for MASTER’S level) For the MASTER’S DEGREE, attach your last three academic transcripts (relevés de notes), a CV and a covering letter (lettre de motivation).
Step 4: Once you have got all the necessary documents ready, send them all to email@example.com (please send your documents – application file and each supporting document – separately. Do not combine everything into a single pdf file.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 10/12/2022
Attention: the UBO deadline for submissions is not the same as the date indicated on the Campus France website.
In 2023, UBO will be publishing the first call for applications forinternational mobility scholarships/grants for incoming and outgoing doctoral students. This call concerns doctoral students wishing to conduct a research project at UBO.
Application deadline: Wednesday 7 December 2022 at midnight (Paris time).
For further information or clarification, please contact DEVE at firstname.lastname@example.org
** À SUPPRIMER **
** À SUPPRIMER **
** À SUPPRIMER ** ** À SUPPRIMER **
** À SUPPRIMER **