CalciScreen is a R&D and Services core facility dedicated to the identification of Ca2+ signaling modulators for therapeutic applications.
CalciScreen is the first core facility in Europe to offer services from in vitro to in vivo preclinical phases in the field of Ca2+related diseases.
CalciScreen brings together the means and expertise, at the interface between chemistry and biology, of 3 French laboratories located in Brest, Tours and Orléans.
1. Screening of Ca²+ flux modulators - Brest
2. CA²+ sensitive channels activities - Tours
3. Custom chemical synthesis services (Synthèses de références, optimisation de composés prometteurs, conception de sonde, criblage de chimiothèque, chimie analytique, modélisation moléculaire et criblage in silico) - Orléans
This technological platform allows a reasoned screening of synthetic or natural compounds that modulate calcium signaling.
Screening of Ca²+ flux modulators - Brest
• Flextstation station (Molecular Device)
CA²+ sensitive channels activities - Tours
• Automated patch-clamp station (Nanion)
Chemistry - Orléans
• Flow Chemistry
• Scale-up platform
• RMN 250/400/600/700 Mhz
• Mass Spectrometry: Maldi-Tof, Q-Tof, sources ESI, ACPI, APPI
• Chromatography: HPLC, nano-LC, UPLC, SFC, GC, EC, HPTLC, CPC
• Detector Light Scattering: DEDL
• Scientific computer cluster: CPU PowerEdge R710 and clusters cards GPU K80 and TitanZ
Calciscreen services and expertise are offered to both academic and industrial entities.
MCF - HDR