University Diploma in Entrepreneurship (DU Entrepreneuriat): Course Objectives
The University Diploma in Entrepreneurship is a comprehensive training course in entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship aimed at people wishing to set up a business/return to work and enhance their project management skills.
- It is suitable both for people who are looking to develop their general project management skills and for those who have a more specific idea or business creation project in mind and at any stage of its development.
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to draw up a business plan for their future activity and manage a project in its entirety both at the technical level and in terms of human resources.
Who is this diploma aimed at?
A broad range of applicants with a French baccalauréat or equivalent qualification being the minimum requirement. For people wishing to develop their managerial skills or set up their own business, the University diploma in Entrepreneurship provides an excellent base and the necessary training and support for vocational and personal projects.
- Pre-requisites: applicants must be holders of a French baccalauréat or equivalent qualification.
- Course available in undergraduate study (formation initiale) and continuing education (formation continue).
Applications and Admissions procedures: depending on the candidate’s file.
Kristen Cadiou, lecturer-researcher in management, speciality in Finance
Carole Osmond, Entrepreneurship Officer
Student Services secretary:
Marie-Laure Saliou – Office (Bureau) A201c
Tel.: +33 (0)02 98 01 69 30 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Entrepreneur national status (Statut National Etudiant-Entrepreneur)
Applicants with national Student Entrepreneur (Etudiant-Entrepreneur) status are also welcome to apply.
For more information and to apply, visit the Pépite Bretagne website.
- Student or recent graduate (graduated less than three years ago).
- Holder of a French baccalauréat or equivalent qualification.