Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Banking, Finance: Account Manager (Licence Pro ABF - Licence Professionnelle Assurance, Banque, Finance : chargé(e) de clientèle)
The aim of this degree course is to equip students with the skills, techniques, versatility, adaptability and ability to respond to the needs of private individuals:
- Understanding the economic, financial, legal and tax environment.
- Proficiency in the IT, mathematical and linguistic skills needed for professional practice.
- Knowledge of a wide range of bank and insurance products for private individuals.
- Proficiency in sales techniques and customer management (risk assessment).
- Training in wealth management.
- Role playing in real-life scenarios: understanding communication mechanisms and commercial action in a bank.
Director of Teaching
Student Services (Scolarité) Officer
Marie-Laure Saliou - Office (Bureau) A201c (closed on Wednesday afternoons)
Tel.: +33 (0)2 98 01 69 30 - Email: email@example.com
Key Facts & Figures
For the 2021-2022 academic year, 72.6% of people who applied for a Professional Bachelor’s Degree course (licence professionnelle) were successfully admitted to IAE Bretagne Occidentale.
For the same year, 41.5% of those admitted to IAE Bretagne Occidentale enrolled in a Professional Bachelor’s degree course.
A success rate of 95.2% for the 2020-2021 academic year.